Want to visit country Nepal but don’t have reasons about why to visit. Then you are at right place. Nepal is a landlocked country bounded by land from all side. Nepal has a great diversity in its nature or we can say natural beauty. Nepal has every type of climate that is found in the word except climate found in desert and climate found in bank of ocean.So here you can feel awesome climates. There are interesting things to do in Nepal. Not only things to do There are awesome things to see, experience and to feel. Some of the most fascinating reasons are given below:
1: Home to 8 out of 14 eight thousanders Mountain Peaks including Mt. Everest(8848m) Nepal is the Himalayan country with the eight out of 14 eight thousander Mountain Peaks in the world. Mount Everest – The top of the world is here and trekking to the Everest Base Camp is world’s best trekking trail with the highest popularity.
2: Lumbini the World Heritage Site and Birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha – The Light of Asia. Lumbini, where Gautam Buddha was born is the world’s museum to know about the Buddha and listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
3: Guests are treated as gods Athithi Devo Bhava is the mantra of Nepalese people and the respect to the guests is the culture. Guests are treated as the god in Nepal.
4. Challenging mountains The country with the tallest mountain peaks, Nepal offers mountaineering to the world’s top highest 8,000ers Himalayan peaks including Mount Everest. These mountains are considered as the challenging to climb up but if you are interested, out legend Sherpa Sirdar will assist you to climb to the top of the world.
5. Challenging rivers
There are many snow-fed and fast following rivers in Nepal like Trishuli, Kali Gandaki, Marshyangdi, Bhote Koshi e.t.c. There is approximately 6000 river in Nepal whose main resource is Mountain.
6. Great variety of beautiful scenery Nepal is a small country with very diverse natural conditions. It is rich in natural beauty and every year hundreds of thousands tourist visit Nepal for Trekking, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing and Luxury Tours. Nepal has beautiful mountain with garden naturally, snow covered peaks e.t.c give very fascinating scenery to capture in photos and in hearts as well.
7. Suitable climate Nepal has the good climate and favorable for trekking, mountaineering and adventure holidays all the year but the Autumn Season (September-October-November) and the Spring Season (March-April-May) are the best season. As we know we can find all climate except climate found in desert and climate found in bank of ocean.
8. The birds watching. Nepal has got over 856 known species of birds. That is about 10% of population of birds found in world. It is a paradise for those who love watching birds. Chitwan National Park, Kathmandu Valley and Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve are the main spots for Bird watching in Nepal.
9. UNESCO World Heritage sites Nepal is rich in natural and cultural heritage. UNESCO was attracted to some heritage of Nepal and listed them in world heritage site and declared 10 sites as world heritage site. Cultural World Heritage Sites Kathmandu Durbar Square Bhaktapur Durbar Square Patan Durbar Square Changu Narayan Temple Pashupatinath Temple Boudhanath Stupa Swayambhunath Stupa Lumbini
Natural World Heritage Sites Chitwan National Park Sagarmatha National Park
10. Value for money Nepal is surprisingly affordable. We can just pass one day using just 10$ and can find clean and descend hotels at just 19.5$.
11. The lakes Nepal has over 200 lakes with its beauty. They are not only for their beauty they are also known for their spiritual and cultural importance.
12. Nepalese food Nepalese food is different from that of other country like China, India e.t.c. and food is usually healthier with more lean meat and veggies. Dal, Bhat and Tarkari is the main food in Nepal and Momo is the special snack.
13. Bungee jumping Nepal has some great place from where bungee jumping can be performed well and somewhere place are available for bungee jumping from above 600m.
14. Rich animal and plant life Diverse landform and climate of Nepal has hosted varied peculiar animals and plants are protected here. They invite many visitors for studies and fun/pleasure.
15. Interesting culture Nepal is also rich in cultural diversity. It is sacred land for Hindus and Buddhists from round the world. People are attracted towards artifacts, monument zones, festival and ritual of Nepalese people.
16. Cycling in mountain is fun Cycling is a really fun sport. Cycling in mountain where there are slope areas, fresh air, turnings and scenery makes cycling more fun.
17. Every day is a Festival In Nepal there are many festivals like dashin, loshar, id, e.t.c because of diversity of religion living there. As we can say every day there is festival.
18. Namaste We can see all most all countries’ people handshake or hug when they meet but in Nepal there is cultural trend on saying ‘Namaste’ which shows respect.
19. 123 Languages exists in a single country
Each religion have their own culture with their own language. It is really hard to believe that in a single country there are 123 languages.